This book is written specifically for College and High School students and teaches them what are referred to as “Life Skills.” These are the skills or sets of behaviors, many of which have traditionally been learned by example in the family environment. Unfortunately, in today’s society that is not always the case. There is an increasing need for many of these skills to be learned or improved upon by today’s College and High School students in order to better prepare them for entry into the workplace and to help them achieve success and happiness in their personal lives.
The book sets out and describes the five most important Life Skills to help better prepare the student for success in the workplace and in their personal lives.
This book will:
- Explain the five most important life skills to prepare you for entry into the workplace and help you achieve success and happiness in your work and in your personal life
- Show you what to do, and what no to do
- Motivate you to raise your standards, values, and expectations
- Promote respect, loyalty, teamwork, discipline, integrity, and trust
- Provide a reference guide and simple framework for achieving ongoing success
“This Book teaches Lifetime Skills everyone should know and apply”